Saturday, July 4, 2009

You're my perfect little punching bag...

I've been realizing how testy my emotions are. Its been like this for a while, and I feel like that's no excuse, but at this point I can't really help it. Some days I'm just really annoyed, i usually take it out on one specific person, but that's just because they are the closest to me. I'm really, honestly, just angry ALOT of the time, but I keep it at bay and eventually it's going to come out and explode everywhere. This mood usually lasts a few days. Like I said, I don't want to use it as an excuse, because it really shouldn't be. There's no real excuse to treat people this way, but at the same time, usually people can tell those days where it's explosive. If I seem more easily annoyed or whatever, don't cling to me or talk to me as much. It'll save everyone lots of hassle.

I want to say that talking about all of the VV related issues helps, and I feel better. But honestly, I usually feel worse. I get more upset because I think about it more, and I just get angry. Before all of this started I finally felt like my life was coming together, and with this it started falling apart again. That's partially because I let it, which I am putting a major stop to.

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment